Monday, May 13, 2013

I think the time has come...

Yesterday my beautiful sister and beautiful sister-in-law were discussing their blogs.  I often think, I really should blog, but I talk my self out of it because I feel I am not the best writer.  After thinking about it more though I feel I need to write more about my kids and family.  I just need to look at it as a journal.  So, here I go....for me and my family!

After Tyler and Lauren are off to school it is just me and Ava.  She is so funny and naughty and I love her.  First thing she says every morning is "where is dad?" When I tell her he is at work she cries and says she wants him.  So, I start off my day feeling really loved!  Eventually she gets over it and comes and cuddles with me and asks for milk and Backyardigans.  Ava loves Backyardigans right now, especially the Samurai Pie episode.  We have already watched it twice this morning!  Then she gets hungry and goes to check out the fridge.  This morning she wanted cold pizza!  Had to settle for cheez-its and string cheese.  Right now she is wanting to make cupcakes and it is only 9:30 am.  Needless to say me writing this blog right now is not making her happy.  Already I am thinking this a bad idea.  I am going to stick with it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment