Tyler and Lauren love it when we do a “campfire” in our fire pit in the back yard. I thought it was because they love s’mores, but they really don’t like s’mores. They just like to have a fire going in the fire pit. When ever we do this, we usually invite their friends from the neighborhood to come and enjoy with us.
Today we had some cousins over and Meredith said everyone had to eat their dinner or they wouldn’t be able to do the campfire. Well, Kira and Ziza didn’t want to eat their dinner. Luckily, Alice and Tyler stepped in an convinced them to eat so they could roast marshmallows. I am not sure how they did it, but Auntie Sarah sais she might need them to come to her house and get them to eat their dinner everyday.
I love this picture because it makes it seem like they were being forced to roast marshmallows. I promise they were having fun. They just were mesmerized by the fire I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment